Monday, September 29, 2008

Saving a Bundle

Chris and I are a part of a work at home company that has saved us quite a bit of money and we are also well on our way making some great money as well...
So far I have cut my house insurance in half, reduced my house payment, almost cut our car insurance in half, saved over a thousand dollars on furniture, received cash back on several purchases for everyday expenses just to name a few of the perks... If you are a small business owner there are defintely even more benefits.
I am definitely NOT a salesperson and this is the perfect job for me because there is no selling required... there are no products for people to purchase on a monthly basis or points to earn etc... It's not a "get-rich quick" scheme that so many people try to push on people.
It is simply a way for people to make money and save money and that is something I feel good about sharing. Especially if it can help people out in today's economy.

0 comments: